In 2016, Zwift is supporting Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka’s goal of putting 5,000 on bikes, to mobilize the rural communities of Africa.
You can make a difference by making a donation to Qhubeka and in return we’ll unlock exclusive Qhubeka branded goods in Zwift.
All your donations will contribute to Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka’s goal of providing 5,000 Buffalo bikes bicycle goal for people in Africa, through #BicyclesChangeLives.
• Donate $25 (USD) and we’ll unlock a Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka virtual jersey
• Donate $183 (USD) and you will pay for the assembly and delivery of a Qhubeka Buffalo bike. We’ll also unlock a special yellow Cervelo for you in Zwift! You get a virtual new bicycle and person in Africa receives a new bicycle in real life.
Here’s how bicycles change lives in Africa:
• For every 16km travelled, a bicycle saves a school child 3 hours of valuable time
• A bicycle increases a person’s carrying capacity by 5 times
• Healthcare workers can visit more than double the amount of patients per day with a bicycle
BEFORE YOU DONATE:
Please check the email you use to make donations to Qhubeka is the same as the email you use to log into Zwift. Do not tick "anonymous" when making the donation as we will not receive your email address and will not be able to unlock your goods.
Unlocks will be processed on a weekly basis. If you don’t see your virtual asset after 7 days, please click here and choose “Qhubeka” from the dropdown menu to contact Zwift Support.
Click here to donate now and ride on