Combine your passion for being active with your passion for making a positive impact on our environment! Raise funds for Greenpop’s environmental projects and receive a free entry and running pack for the Old Mutual Two Oceans Half Marathon 2018.
The first 25 runners to raise the value of 15 indigenous trees (15 x ZAR120 = ZAR 1 800) will receive a Two Ocean's Half Marathon race entry!
RAISE ZAR 1,800 AND RECEIVE:
- A Two Ocean’s Half Marathon race entry
- A special Greenpop Tree Ring (a cute bamboo key ring to remind you that you've joined the Treevolution!)
- A Greenpop racing bandana/buff to race in and show you've supported tree planting
- Raise 35 Trees (ZAR 4 200) and receive an awesome hamper of Greenpop merchandise!
- Raise the most trees of all the Two Oceans Greenpop activists and win an extra special prize - to be announced soon!
ALREADY HAVE A RACE ENTRY?
Not to worry! You can still raise trees and run for Greenpop and are
still eligible for our amazing prizes! We need all the trees we can get.
1. *Click on the “Start fundraising” button above to set up your campaign and start raising trees to support our reforestation projects.
2. Set your end date (all funds need to be raised by the 28th February 2018).
3. Set your fundraising goal (Will you be the one to win the race to the top of our Fundraising Rankings?)
4. Add a profile about yourself and why you'd like to run the Two Oceans for Greenpop.
5. Add a fun picture
6. Email all your friends and family to ask for support
7. Add your Activist Project to Facebook, twitter and Instagram to get more support
8. Start fundraising (any questions can be directed at firstname.lastname@example.org - feel free to ask us to assist, that's what we're here for!)
We'll be encouraging you along the way. Good luck!
Greenpop is an award-winning non-profit organisation. We envisage a world where green spaces and green living are POPular and accessible to everyone. We’re on a mission to plant trees, green communities and empower environmental stewards across southern Africa.
We work on urban greening, reforestation, forest conservation, and practical eco-education. Greenpop was founded in 2010 and has since planted over 80 000 trees and inspired over 132 000 budding eco-heros at schools and other urban sites as well as forests and farms across South Africa, Zambia and Tanzania.
Greenpop Foundation NPC is a registered non-profit organisation and can issue a donation receipt for your tax deduction at the end of the tax year.
Registration Number (NPO): 151-411 NPO
Public Benefit Organisation Number: 930050622