The Justice Desk is an award-winning Human Rights non-profit that operates across South Central Africa.
During the time of Covid-19, we are working hard to help those most affected by Covid-19 in South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe. But in order to do this, we need your help!
Our efforts include:
- Feeding thousands of people per week (warm meals and food packages)
- Distributing reusable material masks
- Distributing soaps and sanitisers
- Distributing menstrual hygiene products and sanipads for girls without access
- Educating vulnerable communities about Covid-19 and how they can protect themselves
- Distributing vital information to women and children who may be locked inside with their abusers during lockdowns, on how to reach out for help.
- Advocating for the human rights of all people, with special efforts being made to advocate for those most impacted by Covid-19: the poor.
In order to continue this vitally important work, we need your help!
Make a donation and join an incredible family of Human Rights defenders, from across the globe, who support and believe in our work!
To stay involved, go to www.justicedesk.org ; email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on social media: @TheJusticeDesk
*You may also email your proof of donation to email@example.com to be issued with an official donation certificate.