You will support:
- Households as identified by Nonhlanhla, who knows them through Oarabile Modimo Ya Lethabo Community Development Center; and
- Faniswa, founder of Faniswa’s Orphanage and Day Care, who cooks for 220 children every day.
How can you help?
- Make a donation! We will send food vouchers to Faniswa and the families identified, via Computicket and USave. We recommend this option, as it is a little bit safer.
- Sponsor a food parcel! We will put it together and have it delivered to Nonhlanhla and Faniswa - all the specified items inside.
- Sponsor a mask! We want to buy 260 masks for the 25 families and Faniswa’s children..
- Your donations will be able to feed a household for a week.
- Food vouchers to Faniswa will enable her to feed 220 children per day.
Please specify in your reference whether you are choosing:
- Food Parcel A R300
- Food Parcel B R220
- Food Parcel C R100
- Food Parcel A & C R400
- Food Parcel B & C R320
- General (your own amount) – which means we will send a food voucher to a family.
- A mask
- A 2.5 kg mealie meal, canned pilchards, 1kg rice, 1 bag fresh roma tomatoes, 1kg onions, 500g bag red beans, corned meat, 1l long life milk, sunflower oil, 1kg sugar, Imana super soya, 2 x 2min noodles, brown bread, peanut butter, 1kg potatoes, 2 x soup packets, dettol soap, hand sanitizer.
- B 2.5 kg mealie meal, canned pilchards, 1kg samp, canned tomatoes, canned baked beans, corned meat, sunflower oil, Imana super soya, brown bread, peanut butter, 1kg potatoes, soup packet, cabbage, dettol soap.
- C chicken pieces, mince and tea to be added to A or B
Donna and Liesel will make sure that every cent goes to a specific household, and/or Faniswa and post regular updates.
We will make every donor a cute mask to wear as soon as we can have it delivered!