TEARS Animal Rescue faces an unsure future: BUT YOU CAN HELP!
Our vision as a pro-life organisation where we rescue, rehabilitate and re-home animals in the communities that we serve (and in some that we do not even remotely have any direct obligation to) has been severely tested this year!
Expenses and costs have hopelessly exceeded our fund-raising initiatives, revenue from our retail outlets and current donations by our valued and appreciated supporters.
Steps we have taken to ameliorate the situation include:
- Substantially reducing our staff complement in excess of 20% – our biggest overhead.
- Continuing our efforts and initiatives to re-home the rescued animals in our care tirelessly.
- Cutting back on our basic care and services to our impoverished communities except where people are able to make a financial contribution towards the services we provide.
- Placing a temporary hold on the FREE sterilisation and puppy vaccinations offered to the communities that we serve.
- Suspending certain projects until our circumstances allow.
YOU can help TEARS to survive! We need all the support possible, to prevent the untenable situation of closing our doors.