Due to school closures, lockdown and social distancing necessary during COVID -19, we are offering online programmes and campaigns to help kids and teens to feel connected, creative, resilient and motivated during the pandemic and beyond!
We are offering:
1. Three online campaigns for kids, teens and adults to engage in #21daysofkindness, #climatecareathome and to help others at this difficult time with our #dogoodfromhome initiative.
2. Free to download toolkits for all three campaigns (in English and Arabic - with more languages to follow!)
3. Three online programmes for kids and teens - I CAN Connect, I CAN eLab and I CAN Reconnect.
All three campaigns have been put together by volunteers most of whom are social entrepreneurs who want to help and also need to create meaningful employment for themselves at this time.
Your donations will help us:
1. Pay our volunteers who created the educational and marketing materials for all three programmes
2. Run the free social media campaigns in South Africa, Sudan and the Philippines. Using our toolkits, kids, adults and teens are supported to take care of themselves, our earth and each other. They then share photos and videos on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to share hope and inspiration.
3. Offer the online programmes for free to groups of kids and teens whose parents cannot afford to pay for them to join. We know that they need the support and we want to help.
Read more on our website.http://www.edusoil.com
Support our work. Together we can empower kids and teens to feel connected, creative, resilient and motivated during the pandemic and beyond! Donate today and support mental, emotional and social wellbeing of kids and teens during COVID-19.