Help us donate anti-bacterial soap and alternative products, and provide access to water, to help curb and prevent unnecessary widespread infection within underprivileged South African communities, one hygienic drop at a time.
The CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and WHO (World Health Organisation), both recommend the practice of hand hygiene frequently: Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Our Relief Programme Objectives:
1. Collect hand washing soap or suitable alternatives to achieve the number 1 priority …handwashing for 20 seconds….
2. Advocate access to water for under-resourced communities and partner with relevant water and sanitation bodies, to support and enable hygiene practices.
3. Roll-out a drive to establish a hygiene protocol by providing appropriate sanitizing products to those with limited access.
4. Be a conduit for the promotion of accurate information, provided by government and other related institutions, for communities with limited access to information.
5. Establish multi-stakeholder partnerships to strengthen government’s efforts to fight and combat the spread of Corona Virus: COVID19.
6. Use influencers and multimedia platforms to create a source of inspiration to re-ignite a new sense of hope for a better future post the pandemic.
We invite the public to drop off hand soap, hand sanitizer, antibacterial wipes, tissues and toilet paper at: Imbumba Foundation, 43 Wierda Road West, Sandton, JHB or Nelson Mandela Foundation, 107 Central Street, Houghton, JHB
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / WhatsApp: +27 (0)67 030 5924
To donate online to the campaign https://www.givengain.com/cc/s... EVERY contribution no matter how small helps!