#ShiftHappens is about moving towards one's full potential. It's a vision that we want to enable for every person, regardless of age, colour, creed, religion, profession or background. It's about living an authentic life, living with passion and purpose, living from the inside out, knowing our own personal x-factors and being able to use what we learn and what we have to pay it forward.
#ShiftHappens is a project set up to raise funds in order to impact young lives through the LifeworX Foundation, a registered non profit company. The LifeworX Foundation founded in 2013 to help people unlock the power to better themselves while breaking down barriers to turn passion into purpose.
Funds will be allocated to various projects that are aligned with The LifeworX Foundation's 5 core values.
Some of our immediate goals are to assist a primary school in Soweto (https://www.givengain.com/ap/l...) and a pre-primary school in Enerdale, south of Johannesburg with some basic, yet fundamental facilities that they currently do not have access to.
Ultimately however our goal is to develop a skills academy for young women to teach them vital skills that will enable them to develop their passions to become entrepreneurs and equip them to become economically self sustaining through the skills they learn and if necessary to enter the job market with confidence and learned skills.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Make a donation of any amount from anywhere in the world towards our community projects.
- Join us in riding various cycle races for a purpose in 2018 and 2019 and create a fund-raising campaign to raise a minimum of R2500.
- Amashova Classic
- 947 Cycle Challenge
- Cape Town Cycle Tour
- Join us in running for a purpose during the rest of 2018 and 2019 and create a fundraising campaign to raise a minimum of R2500.
- We have a runner who will be running the 2019 Comrades Marathon to raise funds for the LifeworX Foundation.
- Run any event / distance for a purpose.
#BeBetterAtBeingBetter #LIVELIFELOVELIFE #PayItForwards