Our children’s development and education will always be a key element in giving them a future.
From our baby unit to the skills training and tertiary students, they deserve all the support we can offer so that they can reach their full potential!
Funds received for education need to cover more than 1000 learners' costs:
- Early Childhood Development fees of R1 000 p/month per toddler
- Special schools for intellectually of physically impaired learners ranging from R350 to R3 300 per learner p/month
- Stationery: R99 350 per annum for all our beneficiaries
- Sport: R47 740 per annum
- Skills Development Courses @ our Emdeni Skills Development Centre (basic computing course @ R11 200 per learner)
- Tertiary student costs: Budgeted @ R468 304 for our 15 students that require donors to cover university fees of R25 000 - R70 000 per deserving student.
We are asking you to please spread your wings and set your fundraising goal to raise R2019 for 2019 towards our children's valuable schooling. We gladly invite our donors to arrange for a visit to see the impact of your investment!
Please encourage your colleagues, friends, church or company to DONATE TODAY to provide SA’s future leaders with golden opportunities!