This year the Sanlam Cape Town Marathon is going virtual!
Combine your passion for making a positive impact on our environment with a good energising run and raise funds for Greenpop’s forest restoration work.
Fundraise for us to receive a free entry for the:
- 21km Virtual Race* - 5 Trees (R600)
- 10km Virtual Race - 3 Trees (R360)
- 5km Virtual Race - 2 Trees (R240)
When you reach your goal you will receive:
- Your virtual race entry
- A Greenpop Tree Certificate
But why stop there?
Keep fundraising and stand a chance to win one of the following prizes:
- Raise more than 20 trees and win a Greenpop t-shirt or cap or a Hi-Tec Active T*
- The top fundraises will win:
- 1st Prize = R1500 Hi-Tec Voucher & Greenpop Merchandise Hamper
- 2nd Prize = R1000 Hi-Tec Voucher
- 3rd Prize = R500 Hi-Tec Voucher
*While stocks last. Limited to 20 of each.
What are you waiting for?
Follow these steps to start fundraising:
- Click on the “Start fundraising” button above to set up your campaign and start raising trees to support Greenpop's Forests for Life programme.
- Set your end date N.B. All funds need to be raised by 10 October 2020.
- Set your goal. Tip: set your goal higher and have more chances to win our TREEmendous prizes!
- Add a profile about yourself and why you'd like to run for trees
- Add a fun picture
- Email all your friends to ask for support
- Start fundraising
- We'll be encouraging you along the way. Good luck!
Learn more about Us and our Treevolution!
The Greenpop Foundation NPC is an award-winning registered non-profit organisation (NPO#: 151-411 NPO; PBO#: 930050622) headquartered in Cape Town, South Africa.
We work to restore ecosystems and empower environmental stewards through reforestation, urban greening, sustainable development, and environmental art projects across Sub-Saharan Africa.
Greenpop was founded in 2010 and has since planted over 115,000 trees and inspired over 132,000 active citizens across South Africa, Zambia, Malawi, and Tanzania.