• To provide access to professional care and equipment for disadvantaged special needs children and their parents.
• To educate and provide coping skills to parents and their special needs children to adapt to their disability.
• To create awareness within the community about the need to integrate special needs children into day to day society.
• To provide holistic care to 100% of all children with special needs in the Garden Route, that are living in a disadvantaged environment.
• To fully integrate special needs children with sufficient ability into mainstream school and society.
• To lift the cultural stigma of having a child with special needs, and educate society the relevance of including special needs people into every day society.