Seriti Institute's Work. Learn. Grow is a community farming and social enterprise initiative that seeks to strengthen local food security in communities, to create opportunities for agriculture, agribusiness entrepreneurship, focusing particularly on youth and women. Work. Learn. Grow programme's inception was initiated as a response to food insecurity in communities. Here, communities received skills and tools to setup and maintain food gardens which now have the potential to provide them with an income.
Work. Learn. Grow participants need gardening tools. Please donate used or old gardening tools to this programme, this will give our programme participants a possibility of entering into their local markets and earning an income.
Our drop-off area in Johannesburg is:
- Building 2 Jacaranda Place, Western Woods Office Park, 145 Western Services Road, Woodmead, 2191 or you may contact us in 011 262 7700.
Our drop off areas in Vhenda are:
- Makhado, Mavhungeni, Vleifontein, Stand No: 8 or contact Puleng Tshisampiri on 072 647 3379.
- Thohoyandou, Ngwebabi ya Themeli, Zone 3, Fhasi ha mavhida or contact Khumbelo Mpandeli on 079 103 9187.
Our Bela-Bela drop off area is:
- Reamogetswe day care centre, 281 Ngoate St, Bela-Bela, 0480 or contact Antonet Behr on 076 365 4777.
Our Standerton drop-off area is:
- Draaihoek F3 Farm, Standerton 2430 (Early Bird Primary School, Standerton) or contact Dineo Mngwevu on 0634846586.
We will be grateful to receive your assistance in this regard.