Show your support and caring this Mandela Day - 18th of July for the special needs children of Iris House Children's Hospice.
Iris House Children's Hospice provides respite care, therapies, support, training, and supplies to life-limited and life-threatened special needs children and their families in the Western Cape.
You can make a difference this Mandela Day by making a donation, selecting an item from our needs lists, or adopting a project at our hospice.
- Disposable Gloves
- Adult diapers - small, medium, and large sizes
- Warm blankets
- Hand sanitizer
- Tinned Food
- Boxed Milk
- Toilet paper
- Handy Andy
- Floor Cleaner
- Washing Powder
- Sta soft
Our Mandela Day Projects
1. Paint murals on our hospice grounds walls - Items needed to complete the task - white paint for background - purple/blue/green and yellow paint, paint brushes, thinners, masking tape, artistic flare - Size of Team suggested - This project will suit a team of 4 or more persons who are able to paint murals, PS we LOVE Superheros
2. Paint our stables - items needed to complete the task - cream or beige outdoor paint, paint brushes, rollers, thinners, masking tape - This project will suit a team of 4 or more persons.
3. Update our sensory garden - Items needed to complete the task - plants, flowers with great smells, garden gnomes, ornaments, wind chimes, gardening equipment, and gloves. - This project will suit a team of six or more persons
4. Update our staff tea room, items needed to complete the task are below. This project would suit a team of four or more persons
1) 1x25 White Paint
2) 1x5lt Wood Varnish
3) 10x 3m Ceiling Board ( Rhino Board)
4) 10x 3m Half Rounds ( Pine)
5) 20 x Leaves of Sand Paper ( Different grades)
6) 2 x Paint rollers with Trays
7) 1 x Set of Paint Brushes
8) 2 x Packs of Drywall Screws
To book your project please email email@example.com.
Thank you for caring.