Million for a Million is Hyperion Foundation’s biggest charity initiative to date and aims to raise over $1 million for our foundation and staff selected charities, by encouraging people and key business partners to take on new challenges.
Hyperion Insurance Group works across countries and within local markets. We have chosen global and local charities whose aims broadly help all sections of society by improving mental and physical health and promoting education, environmental sustainability, and ethical entrepreneurism.
Funds raised through this campaign and donated to Hyperion Foundation will be split equally among our chosen charities:
• Black Dog - nominated by DUAL (1)
• Cancer Research - nominated by Hyperion (2)
• InteRed - nominated by Howden (3)
• Plastic Oceans - nominated by RKH Specialty (4)
We look forward to you joining us on this journey and helping us to reach our target!
The Hyperion Foundation is a registered charity in England and Wales (no 1156286)
(1) Registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission - Charity ABN: 12115954197
(2) Registered charity in England & Wales 1089464 and Scotland SC041666
(3) NGO qualified by the Spanish Agency for International Cooperation for Development (AECID)
(4) Registered as a 501(c)3, non-profit organization, organised and existing under the laws of California (Federal Tax ID #81-3778043)