Dear fantesticle supporter
I believe that no men would die of testicular cancer if they knew about this young man’s cancer (most common between 15 and 38!). Boys/men die for the following 2 reasons:
1. During puberty the body changes. Boys feel these lumps but think it is part of growing up. So they think it will go away again. If they knew that it could be cancer their lives could have been saved!
2. Men feel the lumps but find it too embarrassing to go to the doctor. If they knew that it could be cancer their lives could have been saved. If I can reach all boys/men in an early stage in their lives they will be saved. Help me! Knowledge is the best weapon against cancer!
Keen to join the Nuts Team and make a difference too?
We are open to any nutty idea to raise awareness and with it funds. Run, cycle, swim, bike rides, have a nutty cake sale, go nuts at your birthday and instead of pressies your guests donate, etc ... saving one nut at a time!
What do you need to do:
Create your own activist page. Click on “Start fundraising” button and follow the easy steps. Then:
· Get family and friends to sponsor you.
· Share your personal GivenGain profile link on social media. Include
@loveyournuts handle and we will retweet and share your post too.
· Get companies to donate (we can issue an S18A tax certificate).
Thank you for your fantesticle support!
(CEO &Founder of Love Your Nuts)