Welcome to our 2023 Boston Marathon Campaign!
Ethan Lindberg Foundation is a boutique non-profit organization empowering families and caregivers in the long haul of caring for a child with a complex and chronic illness and supporting unique projects that improve their quality of life.
Founded in 2015, we've spent our time providing tangible support for families caring for children with complex and chronic illnesses. We know firsthand that when a child is sick, a family's life is altered in every way. That's why we've supported specific projects and initiatives that come alongside families, including:
- Housing for families with long hospital stays.
- Financial and practical support.
- Research to help better treat single ventricle congenital heart disease and, most recently, research on the financial impact that congenital heart disease has on families. We are so proud to work with Rutgers University and Boston College to answer important questions about resilience, so we teach stakeholders how best to support families.
- Music Therapy at Boston Children's Hospital Heart Center
- Financial Assistance Tools for social workers at Boston Children's Hospital and Lurie Children's Hospital Heart Centers.
- Retreats for grieving moms.
As we move into the end of 2022 and towards 2023, we are excited to set a wider table and continue to support families practically while focusing more on resilience-building tools and experiences for those caring for complex and chronically ill children. In addition, we are honored to support and join in much-needed collaboration and research initiatives for children facing congenital muscular dystrophy with cognitive impairment. It is our honor to come alongside this underserved, underfunded community.
At the end of the day, we are all about families and all about spreading our message of living Heart Strong.
We all face difficulties. The questions are:
Who will you become?
What will you create?
Who will you inspire?
How will you help?
Thank you for your support and love!