Our non-profit joins Giving Tuesday, which mobilizes people in response to Black Friday in favour of generosity and social commitment.
The aim is to raise awareness for our important work in favour of the most vulnerable children, lacking parental care, living in crises situations and those who do not see their rights fulfilled, in particular girls (read more).
This is the case of little Mariana*, a refugee child from Venezuela, who fled her home country strongly affected by an economic crisis. Separated from her family on their route to exile, she is now living in Colombia and benefits from the aid of SOS Villages d’Enfants guaranteeing her well-being and her good development. Like Mariana, other children could be welcomed, protected, nourished, and cared for thanks to our solidarity.
*name changed for protection reasons
We are currently involved in development and emergency response programmes as well as in different social, educational and environmental projects. These have a huge impact: in 2021, we supported 27 projects that benefited 17,000 children and adolescents 15,000 adults in 16 countries!
Many children still need our support and we are very grateful for any fundraiser and donation for these children.
Need an idea for a fundraiser?
What would you say about preparing and selling heart-shaped solidarity cookies for 5€ a piece?
It is nice and easy. You can find a recipe on our website and sell them at your workplace or right here creating your own fundraiser!
In case of questions, please contact us, it will be a pleasure to help! firstname.lastname@example.org / T 490 430 - 22
5 easy steps:
1. Click on “Start fundraising/Démarrez une collecte" to register your fundraising project with your facebook/google login or an email address of your choice
2. Copy the text above and personalise it
3. Complete your page and publish it
4. Share your fundraising project link via e-mail and/or on social media, asking for donations (e.g. 5 euros for a nice big heart-shaped brioche cookie)
5. Spread your Giving Tuesday message with the hashtags #GivingTuesday #NoChildAlone tagging us @sosvillagesdenfantsmonde. You can download your template from our website.
Thank you for your support!