GBV QUICK START CHILDREN PREVENTION CAMPAIGN
Increase the priority placed primary children PREVENTION to eradicate killing of children in rural areas and informal settlements nationwide.
Children in South Africa are mutilated, raped and killed by people who must protect them. Siyakholwa established a GBV QUICK START PREVENTION CAMPAIGN that covers all rural areas and informal settlements nationwide. To accelerate and integrated amplify a multi-sectoral response to GBVF to prevent and reduce new GBVF through combination prevention intervention.
1. Revitalize information to children safety, educational and take care of children through communication programmes to community leaders, parents, early childhood development centres and schools in marginalized communities.
2. Increasing engagement, collaboration and advocacy programmes.
3. Strengthen and support early childhood development by bringing close resources to support no fees to marginalized communities ECDs.Providing capacity building to community leaders,parents, children stakeholders, Faith based organizations of how to take care of vulnerable children and eradicate child abuse.
SIYAKHOLWA SUPPORT CARE CENTRE WAS ESTABLISHED 2010 AND OFFER SOLUTIONS AND INNOVATIONS THAT HELP PARENTS, COMMUNITY LEADERS AND CHILDREN RIGHTS ACTIVIST TO ADOPT TO CONSEQUENCES OF CHILDREN SAFETY BY ESTABLISHED GBVF QUICK START CHILDREN PREVENTION CAMPAIGN.
FUND THE CAMPAIGN BY:
1. Donating children educational toys, baby food and clothes.
DROP IN CENTRE
SIYAKHOLWA SUPPORT CARE CENTRE HEADOFFICE
729 banana Street
068 168 5486
2. Fund GBVF victims and survivors psychological support transportation costs.
3. Fund access to justice transportation cost of GBV victims.
4. Fund food, administrative cost, operations cost, GBVF Response ACTIVIST and GBV Mobile field workers volunteer cost, GBV project cost, GBVF capital cost for Siyakholwa support care centre Gbv shelters.
WE WANT TO BUILD MORE GBV SHELTERS IN RURAL AREAS AND INFORMAL SETTLEMENTS NATIONWIDE THAT WILL ACCOMODATE CHILDREN AND WOMEN AND RESPONSE TO:
1. Women economic sustainable empowerment and skills development for their financial independence.
2. Early Childhood Development programmes nationwide
PLEASE SHARE THE POST