Siyakholwa Support care centre non-profit organization working nationwide in marginalized communities since 2010. We break cycle of GBVF and Poverty. We group of community based organizations representing the diversity in communities and have partnered together to develop a plan to ensure the long-term business recovery for those looted and vandalized during last year unrest.
WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?
Is where we come together with UBUNTU that we able to provide this best possible solution in need in a times of crisis.
Siyakholwa Support care centre dedicated to transform lives of GBV survivors through entrepreneurship skills and training and we provide them with business materials and tools to start their farming businesses.
In 2021 Solidarity fund join us to extend our goals in other Areas build . We managed to established 121 business.
WHAT ARE RAISING FUND FOR?
Last year, 14 July 2021 unrest breakup ,businesses were looted and vandalized at Voslorus and Rondebult ext and most of our beneficiaries businesses were also affected and looted. One of our Mobile bakkie full of baking stoves, organisation banners and training desks also looted .
At Kwazulu-Natal , our vendors small business were looted and vandalized left them without no income. The situation demands them to go back to their GBV perpetrators since no income.
WHAT ARE WE RAISING FOR:
TO REBUILD BUSINESSES THAT GET AFFECTED DURING 2021 UNREST
THESE VENDOR STREET BUSINESSES NEED TO STAND UP AGAIN
1. PAP and Vleis Shop
2. FATCAKE , SCONES AND Coffee SHOP
4. MINI Car wash shop
5. Mini internet CAFE
6. Mini Hair Salon shop
7. Beauty and nail care shop
8. Chicken and hatching shop
9. Second hands clothes shop
OUR SHELTER IS FULL ,WE NEED TO BUILD OTHER.
GOALS OF THE PROJECT
We need to raise funds to rebuild again these businesses and buy our baking stove, our banners and training desks. With support of other company we did managed to replace other items that were looted but more needed to balance the crises
HOW MUCH DO WE NEED TO MEET OUR MISSION
1. 20X POULTRY FARM CHICKS INCUBATOR, FERTILITY EGGS AND FERTILITY
2. 10X BAKING STOVES
3. 10X TRAINING DESKS
4. 20 x mini shop containers
Project budget total
1. RECOGNITION CERTIFICATE
2. WOOLWORTHS GIFT VOUCHERS
3. SIYAKHOLWA SUPPORT CARE CENTRE BRANDED T-SHIRT FIT YOUR SIZE
4. PROVIDE traditional shoes and neck bead
5. PROVIDE SECTION18A TAX CERTIFICATE TO CLAIM 10% . BY DONATING TO US ALSO YOU EARN HIGHER B-BBEE IN THE PILLAR OF THE CODE IF GOOD PRACTICE RETURNS
6. SIYAKHOLWA WILL BUILD REPUTATION AND INCREASE YOUR BUSINESSES SALES
7. WE ADD YOU IN OUR WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA AS A POTENTIAL DONOR
8. SEND PHOTOS FOR EVIDENCE ACTIONS
9.TRANSPARENCY ,ACCOUNTABLE AND Financial reports
10. Provide rewards of traditional shoes