Childhood should be the most magical phase of one's life. We bring back the magic for children who have been diagnosed with a life-threatening illness. Whatever the dream, it's often enough to give a child the will to carry on with the fight.
Our work is about improving the quality of life of these children. We inspire hope, courage and strength. Dreams normally fall into one of the following categories:
- A dream to meet someone famous or their role model e.g. meeting Celine Dion.
- A dream to go somewhere or to see an amazing place e.g. Table Mountain.
- A dream to become somebody or something e.g. to be a radio DJ for a day.
- A dream to have a special experience e.g. a ride in a Ferrari.
- A dream to have or own something e.g. dolls or a motorised car.
Anyone can contribute to a dream for a child fighting a life threatening illness. The fulfilment of these dreams has the positive effect of inspiring hope and courage in the dreamer and helps them believe that tomorrow is worth fighting for.