The COVID-19 pandemic marks an unprecedented time in modern history that will require the best of humanity to overcome. The new corona virus has taken thousands of lives and spread to nearly every country in the world. Your donation will support immediate and long-term relief and recovery in vulnerable communities during one of the most challenging times we have collectively faced.
This crisis threatens everyone's way of life, but it is especially difficult for people who are already vulnerable, including those with pre-existing medical conditions, older adults, individuals experiencing homelessness, refugees and migrants, wage workers, and those with inflexible jobs.
Your donation to this cause will help stop the virus's spread and give communities on the front lines of the crisis the resources they need to act quickly and protect the most vulnerable.
Donations are already helping to:
1. Get masks, ventilators, and other lifesaving medical supplies to hospitals and clinics
2. Deliver essential items to struggling families and older individuals in quarantined cities and refugee camps.
3. Feed children that rely on school meals as their only source of nutrition.
4. Support hygiene awareness efforts.
5. Safety & Hygiene kits (1 liquid hand wash, 5 hand wash soaps, 5 masks, etc.).
6. Food Supplies (5 kg rice, 5 kg Atta, 1l oil, 1 kg pulses, 1 kg sugar, 1 kg tea etc.),
7. Medical Supplies (Sanitizers, Masks, Medical suits etc.)
Your donation to this fund will help build stronger response capacities in communities around the world so that we are all better equipped to face future outbreaks.