We find ourselves in uncertain times, as the world faces challenges undreamed of and needs unimagined. That cannot alter our commitment to the children we work with. We are asking you to consider one future – that of children who will be hugely affected in many different ways, but who still desperately need something that we can give them – the ability to read fluently, with comprehension and with joy.
Help us make a difference in the lives of children by joining the COVID-19 Children's Book Network Book Club, in three easy steps:
- Choose your favourite book
- If you had to pick one to share with our virtual Book Club, which would it be?
- Donate the value of that book to Children's Book Network
- Do a little research online to find out what your book would cost to buy. Donate the value of your favourite book to Children's Book Network through GivenGain.
- Share your book review, and this campaign.
- You might like to write a short review of your book, share it with others, and forward this campaign to them.
- Share via email or social media. And please copy us in or tag us - we would love to see what your favourites are!
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facbook: Children's Book Network
- Instagram: @childrensbooknetwork
For more information about what we do, please visitwww.childrensbook.co.za