Changing their narrative from being vulnerable to being resilient!
There are children in Kenya who still end up living in a group home called a shelter. Our shelter in Woodley has been built and is ready to function as a large home for children in need. Therefore, it must have all the basic essentials of a home.
Our goal is to provide children in need with the basics like fresh food, water, clean clothes, and access to education in order to increase the likelihood of them becoming contributing members of their communities.
Our aim is to
1. Assist 100 children in need.
2. Provide catering facilities inside the shelter.
3. Provide access to education.
4. Provide health services.
4. Encourage and support extra-curricular activities.
5. Build a recreational center (i.e. Playgrounds, football pitch around the shelter, etc.).