Help our CANSA Roodepoort Virtual Care Centre provide screening and education to lower cancer risk, as well as enable care & support to those in our community who have cancer & to their loved ones.
The CANSA Roodepoort Virtual Care Centre works remotely to offer
services within the community in a streamlined and modern way. Employees
and volunteers are home-based.
Contact us, we’d like to offer you & your loved ones care & support.
Tel: 011-768 4342 or 066 4750 149 (Isabel Gomes) | 0800 22 66 22 | email@example.com
- Read more about the Roodepoort Virtual Care Centre
- Like CANSA Gauteng NorthWest Limpopo Facebook Page
- Support groups
- Medical equipment hire
- MStore breast prosthesis, post mastectomy and lumpectomy bras
- Knitted knockers
- Compassion hat
- Health awareness campaigns
- Employee Wellness Days (corporate screening)
- Community and Mobile Health Clinic and MANVan screening
Support CANSA Roodepoort's Service to Those Affected by Cancer:
- Make an online donation via this project
- Become an online fundraiser supporting our online fundraising project
- How to become an online fundraising activist (pdf)
How Your Donation is Used: