Help our CANSA East London Care Centre provide screening and education to lower cancer risk, as well as enable care & support to those in our community who have cancer & to their loved ones.
The CANSA East London Virtual Care Centre works remotely to offer services within the community in a streamlined and modern way. Employees and volunteers are home-based.
Contact us, we’d like to offer you & your loved ones care & support.
Tel: 043-727 0120 or 083 321 3446 (Nomvuyo Gqibitole) | 0800 22 66 22 | email@example.com
Like CANSA Eastern Cape Facebook Page
- Patient support
- Support groups
- Medical equipment hire
- MStore breast prosthesis, post mastectomy and lumpectomy bras
- Infinity nappies
- Knitted knockers
- Compassion hat
- Employee Wellness Day (corporate screening)
- Community and Mobile Health Clinic screening
Support East London's Service to Those Affected by Cancer:
- Make an online donation via this project
- Become an online fundraiser supporting our online fundraising project
- How to become a fundraising activist - (pdf)
How Your Donation is Used:
** The responsibility rests with patients to contact CANSA for assistance. CANSA is not informed of any diagnoses / of patients being treated at medical centres. Family need to obtain permission from patients, before CANSA may contact them. Read more…
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our CANSA Help Desk on 0800 22 66 22