Pebbles is the proud owner of one coveted entry to the legendary FNB W2W MTB RACE on 11 – 13 November 2016.
The official tickets have been sold out for a while and there is a waiting list almost as long as the Great Divide, however we are offering you a chance of getting your hands on this sought-after little beauty whilst doing good.
The Pebbles Project is a non-profit organisation that supports children, their families and their communities on farms in the Cape Winelands. We focus on the entire life of the child and the challenging circumstances in which they live in order to make a significant and lasting difference. Established in 2004, we are currently bringing enduring positive change to the lives of over 1 000 disadvantaged children, their families and the communities in which they live.
We have set ourselves the lofty goal of raising R100 000 for our sports programme by selling 100 tickets at R1 000 each.
By buying a ticket, you not only stand a one-in-a hundred chance of winning but you will be directly funding our After School Club Sports Programme and supporting us in our belief that "A Child In Sport Is A Child Out Of Court".
What does my R1 000 ticket include?
1. A chance to win a sought-after entry for the W2W MTB Race: The face value of the entry is R 12 000 per team/R 6 000 per rider, which INCLUDES tented accommodation plus mattress, and three meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) at the Race Village,
2. A One Day Skills Clinic to the value of R1 400 courtesy of Biking In The Bosch’s Jo Dobinson, Specialized ambassador and newly appointed W2W coach, so you are guaranteed to bring your best game to the table when the day of the race rolls around,
3. Six sponsored cycling shirts, branded with the striking Pebbles colours
4. The support of the entire Pebbles family for every single push of your pedals,
5. Help with travel arrangements, if necessary,
6. The knowledge that you have directly shared your love of sport with a group of deserving disadvantaged children,
7. Peace-of-mind that your money will go straight to the beneficiaries and that you are personally enabling us to continue delivering a well-structured and viable sports programme within the reputable and time-proven framework that is Pebbles.
When will I know if I've won the ticket?
Jo Dobinson, Specialized ambassador and owner/coach of Biking In The Bosch, will draw a lucky winner on Wednesday 22nd June 2016 so you have until then to enter as many times as you wish, to stand a chance to win!
You already know that sport is the gift that keeps on giving. Now is your chance to give that gift to underprivileged children in your local community.
Call Nicci on 078 563 8152 or email email@example.com
For more about Pebbles: www.pebblesproject.co.za
For more about Wine2Whales: http://wines2whales.co.za/
For more about Biking In The Bosch: http://bikinginthebosch.co.za/bb/