The vision of the unlimited child is that all preschoolers in South Africa have access to relevant and stimulating Early Childhood activities, provided by trainer caregivers.
The context (mission) is that the unlimited child enables caregivers to dramatically improve the potential of preschool children in their care. Through focused training, education toy provision and ongoing support we are impacting this and future generations of preschoolers.
Our objectives are:
- To provide the highest standards of practical Early Childhood Development training to crèche workers
- To supply sustainable educational toy kits that are sourced from environmentally responsible manufacturers
- To be proactive in ensuring the success of the programme and in retaining a high quality of trainers through continuous monitoring and evaluation
- To facilitate the formation of crèche cluster groups that provide inter-dependent learning and ensures accountability
- To develop partnerships with like-minded organisations who will contribute to offering crèches a comprehensive programme of support