The Gavin Glynn Foundation has been setup in our son Gavin's memory to help other children and their families in Ireland battling childhood cancer.
Gavin passed on October 21st 2014 after putting up a massive fight against cancer.
Gavin was just 4 and half years old.
Currently 230 new children a year are diagnosed with cancer in Ireland.
And the number is growing year on year….
Our mission is to arrange and cover all costs for families associated with:
• Transportation (eg. Flights, Car Hire).
• Transportation to and drop the designated Airports.
• Accommodation within, or close to, the designated medical centre.
• Food and living expenses for the duration of the child’s treatment while abroad.
• Travel pack to include toys for the child and siblings travelling.
To date we have been able to help 165 Irish families who have needed to travel overseas specialist treatment not available in Ireland.
We could not do all of this without the help of public donations and fundraisers.
To read more about the families we are and have helped please visit our website