Join us as we raise money to support the Central Texas Down syndrome community! Down Syndrome Association of Central Texas (DSACT) works to provide educational, social, and medical resources to the local Down syndrome community. Some highlights from 2022 included:
- Monthly teen and adult social groups with games, dancing, and fun!
- Fun gatherings at local parks and Little Land for our youngest members
- Meet ups for rollerskating and games for our kids social group
- Many recreational programs including book clubs, soccer, dance, music, fitness, hiking, kayak camp, and more!
- Our first in-person Buddy Walk® since 2019, where over 1400 people in our community gathered to celebrate Down syndrome awareness
- A new education podcast with topics about Occupational Therapy, Learning through Play, and more. You can find the podcast by searching DSACT’s Education Podcast on Spotify or Buzzsprout.
- An educational conference for both parents and educators that focused on effective reading intervention strategies and guidelines for inclusive education
- A medical program that connected pediatric residents at UT Dell with our wonderful families to discuss the importance of giving accurate and current information when giving a Down syndrome diagnosis
Learn more about DSACT at www.dsact.org!
All donations up to $10,000 will be matched by the Moody Foundation. So get started fundraising today to double the impact!
Other fundraising benefits:
If you fundraise to these levels by 1/27/23, you will receive these perks:
$299 - free Marathon, Half Marathon or 5k race registration
$199 - free Half Marathon or 5k race registration
$99 - free 5k race registration
Stay tuned for more fundraising benefits!
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.