Janice Alexander uses a specially tailored training module which addresses the challenges women and girls face in their daily lives. It seeks to sensitise coaches and their communities to the problems of gender violence, lack of opportunity for girls to play and other societal factors which discriminate against women.
To make sure that the right education gets to the right people and has the right impact, CfH has set itself 3 main challenges with respect to its work around gender inequality:
1. Increase the number of women and girls who engage with CfH for 40% of the total number impacted.
2. Establish women only coaching courses.
3. Network with women’s football and women’s rights organisations in the UK and elsewhere to build support and solidarity.
It is easy for you to play your part in making this happen:
- Make a regular or one off donation by clicking the red "Donate Now" button.
- Fundraise for CfH by becoming an Activist on GivenGain - start by clicking the grey "Create Your Fundraising Page" button. There are a million ways that you could raise money - get in touch if you need some ideas!!