Cat Village is home to over 1000 cats and the costs of maintaining these precious felines is a heavy one. At Cat Village we aim to give these previously abandoned and abused cats a home for life so that they never have to worry about their next meal or ever get harmed again.
Winter is fast approaching and the cold weather brings with it more responsibilities to take care of our residents.
Please consider making a donation to help us with our ever-growing wishlist:
- Dry Food (Cat and Dog)
- Wet Food
- Royal Canin kitten food and sachets
- Frozen chicken pieces and liver
- Rice (the cheapest kind)
- Hills Feline C/D and K/D
- BLANKETS! BLANKETS! BLANKETS!
- Dish washing liquid
- Cotton wool rounds
- Soft brooms and garden brooms
- Green plastic rakes
- Tin opener ( easy to use type)
- Isee eye ointment