An investment in NACOSA is an investment in the future health and wellbeing of communities. South Africa’s social challenges are not going away. Even if a cure for AIDS were found tomorrow, we would still have much to do: chronic illnesses like diabetes and hypertension are on the rise, getting affordable treatment to those who need it will always be challenging and the socio-economic impact of HIV and AIDS will be with us for many years to come.
With international aid on the decline and the economic outlook slowing, we need sustainable, independent institutions to do this work – now more than ever. Be a part of a future where government, the private sector and civil society work together to build healthy and productive communities.
Contribute to NACOSA’s endowment fund and:
- Become a shareholder in NACOSA’s future
- Get B-BBEE points and tax benefits
- Get annual reports on our progress
- Automatically become a member, with access to civil society, business, government and multilateral networks.
- Over 14 years’ experience in health and social development
- An A1 rating from Global Fund, the highest rating and the only grant in South Africa to achieve it.
- Implementing partner for USAID and PEPFAR.
- Trusted reputation and links with the National Department of Health and six provincial departments of health and social services.
- Accredited by the Health and Welfare Sector Education and Training Authority
- A Level 1 B-BBEE organisation and 18A tax exemption status.