v Production preparation (dance training, rehearsals etc.)
v Spiritual and emotional development and preparation for ministry.
The development of our team members is of great importance to 13thFLOOR! This happens directly through formal training and indirectly through the challenges each member faces through the year.
ON AN INFORMAL LEVEL YOU WILL ALSO LEARN TO:
- v Work in a group (even with people you may not always like).
- v Handle conflict effectively.
- v Think creatively.
- v Work hard and play hard.
- v Lead a balanced life.
- v Understand other people.
- v Be punctual.
- v Take responsibility for your own life, your growth, your relationship with God, and your work.
- v Adapt to different people in different homes and cultures.
- v Develop as a leader.
All this growth takes place within a context of support and personal mentorship. A year of growth can easily overwhelm a person, therefore you will have your own personal "shepherd" who will see you on a weekly basis and who will reflect with you on your spiritual and emotional growth. Professional counseling is also available.