Realize the dreams of KMF children to go on camp
Thank you for choosing to support the children of the Kay Mason Foundation (KMF).
Apart from access to quality schooling and academic support, the KMF focuses strongly on personal development and growth. We achieve this through buddy programmes, gender support groups, development workshops, workshops on professional ethics, job-shadowing and taking KMF kids out of their comfort zones (in controlled environments) to gain exposure to the "real world".
Major components of our personal development strategy are the Junior and Senior Scholar Camps. These camps provide KMF kids (many who have never been on a camp before!) the opportunity to learn the critical soft skills to become successful individuals. Through fun and creative activity, they learn skills in leadership, teamwork, problem solving, communication, decision making, entrepreneurial thinking, self-motivation, and more.
There is one Junior Camp and one Senior Camp per annum, costing R50,000 and R80,000 respectively. Your contribution will help to realize these camps in 2018.
Please click on the Donate Now button on this page. Select your amount, the frequency of your contribution (monthly or once-off) and follow the prompts.
Your contribution does not just give a child an education, it also:
- Immediately changes the lives of a talented child and his/her family;
- Helps this child to get a quality education and to become successful, taking this child out of the poverty cycle;
- The child can study after school, is employable and contributes towards the economy;
- Reduce the crime rate by reducing unemployment;
- Builds young people with integrity, understanding that you need to work hard for your own future;
- Builds ethical leaders for our country’s future, able and ready to give back to others less fortunate than themselves; and
- Creating a better world for all.
Should you want to contribute in a different manner, or if you would rather support a KMF Scholar over her/his five years of high school, please visit http://kmf.org.za/support-the-kmf/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Can Build Their Dreams Together.
The Kay Mason Foundation is registered in South Africa for section 18a for tax purposes. It has 501 (c) 3 status in the United States and is registered for GiftAid in the United Kingdom.