Are you 1 of 100 women who help? Join GAP in the VHI Women's Mini Marathon on Sunday 31st May 2020
GAP is seeking 100 women who help - we are asking you to join us on Sunday 31st May in Dublin city to run or walk the VHI Mini Marathon and make a huge difference to GAP. We are asking everyone taking part to raise a minimum of €100 - with 100 women behind us, we could raise over €10,000!!
This figure will cover the cost of all GAP social clubs and Summer camps, pay for much needed resources and maintenance on our club house and improve the lives of autistic children and adults in GAP.
How do I register to run or walk for GAP?
1. Visit the VHI Women's mini marathon to register by visiting https://eventmaster.ie/event/Z... There is a €25 registration fee; GAP does not receive any of this fee.
2. Once registered, visit the GAP websitehttps://www.galwayautismpartne... to be 1 of 100 women who help! You will need your VHI confirmation number that you received via email and your t-shirt size.
3. That's it! Now it's down to you to share the news that you are running for #TeamGAP using your personalised GAP Facebook and Instagram graphics.
4. Raise just €100 to make a huge difference; use the #TeamGAP sponsorship card, set up a Facebook Fundraiser or a GivenGain page
5. Join us on Sunday 31st May to support autistic people living in Galway city and county.