The ongoing humanitarian crisis in Ukraine has forced millions to flee their homes. The Red Cross is responding to this urgent humanitarian need by providing water engineers and doctors who are currently helping more than 3 million people access clean water and improve the living conditions of more than 66,000 whose homes have been damaged by heavy fighting.
In light of this, the UTMB World Series has generously offered to open up additional charity registrations for runners fundraising for charities working in Ukraine. By committing to raise a minimum of 1000 CHF for the ICRC on GivenGain, you’ll be able to secure your place in the Eiger Ultra Trail UTMB® 2022 even if it’s sold out.
To start your fundraising project and claim your charity bib:
1. Cick the ‘Start fundraising’ button click to register a fundraising project with your Facebook login details or an email address.
2. When prompted, agree to your minimum fundraising amount of 1000 CHF. To find out more about how minimum fundraising agreements work, read GivenGain's FAQ.
3. Complete the project steps where needed, adding a video/image, target etc. - then make it live!
4. Share your fundraising project link with friends, family and colleagues via e-mail and social media, asking them for donations.
5. You will receive a link to register by the race organisers, where you'll be able to pay the registration fee for your race.
Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you have about online fundraising by contacting email@example.com.