HEBRON BUILDING PROJECT, WILL YOU BE ONE OF THE 1000
The National Board of HCF South Africa and the staff at Eikerus, Kempton Park were asked by the International Board to consider relocating their Headquarters to Benoni where the HCFI has its Base.
Reasons for the move:
1. Good Stewardship. Presently the International offices and HCFI Training School are located on a plot in Rynfield, Benoni and the National offices and accommodation for the National Staff are situated in a block of flats in Kempton Park. By the two groups coming together, there would be shared facilities, which would be beneficial to both parties.
2. The environment surrounding Eikerus is becoming more and more noisy whereas Hebron is located in a peaceful area which is conducive to concentration.
3. Safety. Having more people on the plot at Rynfield would augment the safety
of the premises.
4. Moral Support. Being together for prayer and fellowship will be an added bonus.
5. Financial Support. As HCF South Africa will be renting offices at Hebron, this would assist in the day to day running costs of the venue.
After much prayer and discussion with the above points in mind the National HCF Board with the agreement of the National staff accepted the proposal to relocate.
However, there is not sufficient accommodation for the National staff at Hebron, which necessitates the building of additional living quarters.
OUR APPEAL FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE.
PLEASE BE A BRICK AND ASSIST US IN PUTTING UP THE WALLS!
Required for putting up accommodation for National staff at Hebron, approximately
R1 400 000.00 for two cottage units housing 8 people.
Presently we have R780.000 00 towards this project that leaves a balance of 620.000.00.
If 1,000 people are willing to give R300.00 for two months, (R600.00) we could succeed in covering the remaining 620.000 00
May we ask for your prayerful consideration to be one of the 1000?
Building costs escalate; therefore we need to act urgently.
Name of Account: Southern Africa HCF
Bank: Standard Bank
Branch: Kempton Park, South Africa
Account No: 424564696
Bank Code: 012442
May God bless you as you respond!
To donate to HEBRON BUILDING PROJECT, clich here