Help our CANSA Pietermaritzburg Virtual Care Centre to provide screening and education to lower your cancer risk, as well as enable care & support to those in our community who have cancer & to their loved ones.
The CANSA Pietermaritzburg Virtual Care Centre works remotely to offer services within the community in a streamlined and modern way. Employees and volunteers are home-based.
Contact us, we’d like to offer you & your loved ones care & support.
Tel: 031-205 9525 (Shenaaz) | 0800 22 66 22 | email@example.com
- Read more about the Pietermaritzburg Virtual Care Centre
- Like CANSA KwaZulu-Natal Facebook Page
Employee Wellness Days (corporate screening)
Community and Mobile Health Clinic screening
Support Pietermaritzburg's Service to Those Affected by Cancer:
- Make an online donation via this project
- Become an online fundraiser supporting our online fundraising project
- How to become a fundraising activist (pdf)
How Your Donation is Used: