CANSA offers affordable screening to the public via our CANSA Care Centres & Mobile Health Clinics, charging the bare minimum and subsidising costs as far as possible, in order make screening accessible to the public:
Help Reduce Cost of Consumables, Lab and Screening Costs:
- R60 will help pay for a PSA finger prick test, screening for prostate cancer, & R120 will help pay for a PSA lab test for one man.
- R60 will help fund consumables for one Pap smear test, screening for cervical cancer, & R200 will help fund LBC consumables & cytology for one Pap smear test.
- R100 will help fund one FotoFinder Mole Analysis, screening for skin cancer, for one person.
- R120 will help fund one SureTouch breast examination, to screen for breast cancer, for one woman.
Help Fund Screening Equipment:
CANSA would love each CANSA Care Centre to have these screening tools. Currently they roam between Care Centres and are booked in advance...
- R253 233-90 pays for one new Fotofinder device, which helps map moles and screen for skin cancer.
- R339 150 pays for one new SureTouch machine used for breast examinations & to screen for breast cancer.
Phone our Toll Free Call Centre on 0800 22 66 22 or email us at email@example.com