We are privileged to be the cradle where HCFI was birthed in 1936. The vision born in the heart of our beloved founder, Francis Grim is still the heartbeat of our work in this country. Reaching Healthcare staff for the Lord Jesus Christ and encouraging them to win their colleagues and patients to the Saviour. Healthcare Staff are encouraged to find a time and place to meet where concerns can be expressed, sympathy obtained and burdens lifted. HCF is Interdenominational in approach and is evangelical, serving Bible Believing churches by training members to minister to the sick.
Outreaches are held and visits made to healthcare centres where the vision of HCF is shared. Conferences and Day Seminars are held and relevant training is given to better equip healthcare staff to minister to their colleagues and patients. A prayer calendar is sent out every second month with relevant requests. A newsletter is sent out twice or three times a year.
- Healthcare Sunday: 18 October, 2015 - Theme: Healing of the Nations. Download the brochure here
- National Staff and Leaders Conference: 16-18 January, 2015. East London, Eastern Cape Province
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND DOWNLOADS
- To download the International Saline Brochure click here
- HCF Prayer Calendar - September 2015. Click here to download it
- HCF Prayer Calendar - October 2015. Click here to download
- For news and Life-alerts from Doctors for Life, click here