The Healthcare Christian Fellowship (HCF) Gauteng is an international, non-profit organization whose mission is to inspire and equip all Christians working in healthcare fields to make Jesus Christ a reality in their daily life and work. Founded in 1936 and active in more than 100 countries around the world, and in each of the nine provinces of South Africa, our vision is to inspire healthcare workers to minister God’s love and provide total patient care for the sick.
- Donate to the HCF Gauteng Fund here.
- Download the year 2015 programme here.
- Like us on facebook here.
- Follow us on twitter here
- Download photos of our latest event here
- To download the International Saline brochure, click here
- Students Ministry Conference. 6-8 March, 2015. Derdepoort Youth Camp/Resort, Pretoria. To download a poster click here
- Provincial Prayer Retreat. 24-26 April, 2015. Pure Joy Guest Lodge. To download a poster click here. To download a registration form click here
- Provincial Outreach. 27 June, 2015
- Day Seminar - Action Teams on Target. 18th July, 2015. Steve Biko Academic Hospital
- Social Media Training. 15th August, 2015. Villa Toscania Hotel, Kempton Park
- Gauteng Provincial Conference: 27 - 29 November, 2015 at Pure Joy Guest Lodge, Pretoria
HCF Gauteng | ABSA Bank | Savings account | Account number: 9121067695 Killarney Mall branch | Branch code: 632005 | Swift code/BIC: ABSAZAJJ