We are Corruption Watch, a non-profit organisation fighting corruption in South Africa from Johannesburg, working on a national level.
We are a professional and highly motivated team and give every day our best to fight corruption and hold leaders accountable for their actions.
- Corruption Watch provides a whistleblower system for reporting corruption
- We investigate selected reports of alleged acts of corruption, in particular those cases that have the most serious impact on our society.
- We work with mainstream and community media to make sure that corruption is fully exposed through our investigative work.
- We gather and analyse information to identify patterns and hot spots of corruption.
- We build campaigns that mobilise people to take a stand against corruption.
Please support us now with your donation!
We believe that our work will make a difference. WE REALLY DO.
Corruption Watch is an accredited Transparency International chapter in formation. Learn more
Find out more about us on our website: www.corruptionwatch.org.za