This non-Government Organization was formed with the objectives of reaching out to the disadvantaged communities. We are South African based, and started our projects in KwaZulu Natal, Durban.
- The organization’s main objective is to provide community service to all communities regarding primary health care services e.g. HIV and AIDS and other related diseases and their conditions.
- Feeding, educating and providing necessities of life for the poor as well as the orphans and vulnerable children (OVC’s), equipping them with necessary self-sustaining skills.
- Educating family members in capacity building
- Taking care of the elderly and the physically challenged
- Assist with repairs of the existing accommodation and make it habitable
- Provide basic needs for the orphans